Rabu, 25 April 2012

Kegawatan RM melanda dompetku.

Yeap, this semester is cruising on its end so I'm almost out of money. It's kinda embarrassing to tell the whole world about this, but me berbesar hati untuk share my experience with the dust, butterflies inside both my dompet and bank acc :O


Once upon a time (2008/09 to be frank) I was at Labuan Matriculation College taking the Program Satu Tahun (PST) for Sains Hayat. The free money (allowance) provided by the Government, I kept it untouched and eke out my living through a talian hayat from my FAMA - not the agricultural program or whatsoever but this - Father Mother. 
They will bank in an amount of money and I tried my best to spend it wisely. My motto at that time - Dare to be Different. So, I came up with a clever plan (?) on how to sustain my life on a thin supply of RM. From monday to saturday, I'll eat 1 bungkus of megi a.k.a instant noodles for brunch and 1 more bungkus for my dinner + a cup of 3in1 (usually milo) for each meal. It's compulsory to eat nasi on sunday or whenever I got chance to go outing at bandar there. I survived, obviously.

Oh yeah, I bought a laptop with my matriculation's allowance after I finished my studies there. My first laptop and still using it now, typing these words :D   

Now, I'm in my third year here in IPG Kampus Keningau. The allowance provided is directly proportional to the expenses of a teacher trainee. So, I have to be wiser than before if I wanted to have some cash for all of the 'extra curricular activities'. I'm not the best person when it comes to money, to be frank. 

Thanks God, until now I survived and live a happy life alongside my assignments and exam preparations :O
Hoping to see the lights of allowance next semester. For now, I'l just be a parasitic ninja and steal some biscuits stealthy from my friend's food stock.   
:D 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...