Ahad, 23 September 2012

Determination rate depleted >>>>

Ouch. After having a hard time dealing with assignments and stuffs, I do realize something in me has changed. I'm not the 1 I used to be when it comes to stayin up and doin assignments (although it's way past 1 am now :P) I do stay up, keeping my posture in front of my lappy but the end product is just not enough to appease me. 
 What I'm tryin to say here is, I didn't utilise my time to focus solely on what I shud do at 1 exact period of time. Just now I took almost 4 hours enough to fill 4 pages of MS Word. Pathetic. Maybe I'm not in assignment mode these days. I should be. Still got two of them need to be submitted the day after tomorrow. 

Don't even talk about quality work. 
I'm the BAS type of person. Buat Asal Siap.

I get distracted too easy nowadays. Skejap FB la, skejap mo tekencing la skejap itu ini la. Arrghh. Determination rate greatly depleted. Miss the old, skema me. At least I dun get into troubles that way.   


http://www.localonlinemarketingsolutions.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Determination2.jpg
hmmmm. okai.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...