Khamis, 16 Mei 2013

Refleksi kendiri + Happy Teacher's Day '13 :D

I don't want to look good, I want to be good.

 Friendly reminder for myself, haha. Tuned to some gospel songs dan secara tidak sengaja terdengar tu line tadi (credits to Gilal sebab bagi sa tu lagu2) and yeah, memang agak menimbak diriku ini jugalah. I admit that being a mere human, one deals with hypocrisy, ironies as well as paradoxes a lot that they pushes one to their limit. entah apa yg sa melalut ni ngaa I wanna thank God for everything - His Grace, mercy and blessings - that kept me standing up until now. There's been some ups and downs at some point of my life; and proudly i say it shapes me to who i am now. Just the nice, cute and sweet me (ok sini part yang agak memualkan, sorry):D

Got lots of stories & pictura i would love to share here but bulum ada masa yang ngaam untuk sa luangkan meminta puji di sini. Well, gotta cram for my papers next week. sikit saja nga straight 4, dari isnin sampai khamis each. Nanti sedja la tu. Sa taip yang ini pun saja kasi keep ni benda updated kununkunun, haha.
 
Mari belajar dulu <3 Wish me the best. Oh Yaa, Happy Teacher's Day semuanyaa. Tq to Mimi sebab be the 1st person to wish me pada hari yang mulia ini :D haha
 
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-say-happy-teachers-day.png

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...