Khamis, 30 Jun 2011

Katil idamanku.

Human spent most of their time sleeping on their bed. Frankly, I do love to sleep whenever I want and have the chance to do so. But life doesn't offers us much. I certainly cant have enough sleep especially in this conditions:


1. Assignments (dealing with deadlines)


2. Taking in too much caffeine (which I'm not recently)



3. Watching drama (shit, those suspenses and stuffs is killing me!)


4. Games (hah, when u were competing against your friends who will finish first)


5. Sleeping in new places (first night during an outdoor camp, for example)


6. The bed sucks (u'll know what I mean later ;] )


7. Hold on, i'm thinking..


8. Still thinking..


9. That's all for now, i guess. 



Oh, well. When the time comes, there's nothing sooo appealing, glamorously bling2 than a sweet, nice and comfy bed.. Hmmmm. Wanna dream about superheroes, which apparently I'm the head of the villain..Ha-Ha-Ha  


Okay, lets have a look on my collection of beds.

Hmm,I'm getting sleepy..


Unique. My dad's favourite. 
Ok. Let's face the truth: I am a teacher trainee and all I have to sleep on is what is being provided by the institute.
But I've been haunted by the same problem ever since i moved to block B..
Guess what? Jeng3..


2010: Haha, cute juga cadar saya kan? kan? 


2011: The same problem again, different bed u know. 
Oh my, I certainly hope that I'll have better luck with beds. All I need is a nice bed to rest on..huhu T_T

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...