Jumaat, 21 Oktober 2011

My Birthday is besok.

Waa, It's my 21st birthday tomorrow. Pejam celik tidur berak huu haa huu haa and suddenly its has been a wonderful 21 years of me. Thanks God for all I have now (had also), my loved ones, friends and my duit elaun yg semakin berkurang ^O^ thanks for the lovely experience getting to know myself, others and how life should be. Glory be to God, forever and ever, Amen.

I'm tua already bha ToT

Just now I was having my bath, then I saw a friend of mine si Arnett holding a blue baldi while askin me this silly question "Roy, ada apa hari ni?". Looking at the mirror reflection of me, dengan selambe I jawab "Kelas Sir Donatus laaa.."
 Kachingg!>>--------> Something just flew across my kepala hotak >>-------->.

So, dengan redhanya I mengeluh "nah, siramlah.." sambil membelakangkan si kawan tadi. Huhu, got syrup all over my body already. All I had on is my boxer, ni pun yang longgar uda pinggang da. Few seconds later I got my friends splashing things on me - Cheap flour, shokubutsu on my head and even Klorox (a famous bleacher brand)! Huhu, my boxer decolorised on the spot bahh. Nasib nda kena di lolou sa bilang.


Is this real? Am I really growing up? Am I getting Old??

future me. Hopefully. =)

Haha, I hope I'l have the chance to grow old and attend the wedding of my descendants. Happy Birthday in advance to myself. We pray for each other yaa. 

^O^ v

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...