Isnin, 31 Oktober 2011

Cuti punya cerita

Wanna ask me about my Deepavali holiday? The answer goes like this: ^O^ v

I stayed at home most of the time, helping my Bapak finish his homework. Watched some Running man with my sista, had a hard time LOLing coz it hurts ur tummy so much. Went to kebun sawit and spent some time admiring nature. Its been a while since my last time, holding the tumbak. Luckily my hands safe from napalas, the thick skin still there I guess.

We left Ranau to Keningau, me n my sista si Biun. Haha, got my 2nd 21th birthday celebration with cyeka, ester, deon, mark n heidei. Had a great time wif them, tq guys! Muah3 ^*^

 Missed sembayang at church again, got JPP trip to UMS. 18 of us pigi lugai2 seja sana kompleks dewan kuliah. Time tunggu uncle DPM datang, we duduk2 n becerita ja dalam DK below the main dewan yang got ceramah2. Balik2 dengar orang teriak "1...Malaysia!!" boring juga la. Politik punya hal kan, I wash my hands off. After uncle DPM sampai tu, xda chance mo masuk p dewan pula bcoz too ramai people. 

Last2, we all went to 1B. Huu haa huu haa there until 5pm then off to IPG Keningau again.

*

*

*

*

Just wanna share sumtin here. On my way from Ranau to Keningau, mestila tebelimpas sama ramai kereta kan. Ada laa wording2 d windshield keta2 tuu. Got one line yang caught my attention:

"Semuanya dari Tuhan - Jangan Sombong"

Hoho. Peace no Bosou.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...