Rabu, 9 Mei 2012

Elaun buku dah masok oii $_$

At last, our book allowance for this year already banked-in. Smile and laughter seemed to conquer each and every face. Poker face turned red, ready to spend their money to the last Ringgit.

$_$

 Personally, I wanna buy me a mini altec lansing. But then, after a second thought I decided that it's not what I need this time around. Hmmph. I have no idea on how to spend my money wisely, apparently I spent too much on food and teleportation: my bapak's Kancil ;D
But there goes a saying "Jangan berkira kalau pasal makan, sebab selagi dapat makan kau makanlah" I tot I heard this from one of our lecturer. Didn't remember which, though.

My savings? *clearing up throat*
As far as I recall, I didn't own a house, nor a car (but I drive around my bapak's :D) nor a mountain of never ending cash income, nor high-tech mind-blowing gadgets, nor a closet of fine clothing and footwear, YET. 

But I did remember all the things I have on my disposal: My (super) laptop, my (super) 3in1 printer, my (super) BSMM outfit, my (super) football and futsal shoes, my (super) nokia 3110, my (super) angry birds pillow (which is the pig,not the bird), my (super) blanket and so on.

*super laptop

Sometimes we always see and wanted what we don't have. Did you guys think of anything important other than listed above?

Yes, I'm so grateful that I got an (awesome) GOD, an (awesome) family, (awesome) Friends, and (awesome) Me! 
and an (awesome) pet, too. 
Me got a pindik tagap puppy at home, my mother fetch it from across the Moroli River, at aki Yumpit's place. That puppy is a girl, unfortunately. Me like (awesome) pindik tagap jantan puppy. 

Do pray for me. There's a lot of things going on, and I afraid that I'l lose my (awesome) self. 
:O

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...