Jumaat, 18 Mei 2012

I wanna go home.

Craving for home-cooked food. 
Miss the aroma of fried Bosou. Eating bananas at Gama's house, playing around with the loyal cats and dogs.

Wanna go menumbak with Bapa. Help Mama guring ayam during family events. 
Watch movies with the girls. Teasing around, cari pasal with little Earl.
They're getting old. Everyone does. 
     
Miss all the good times with them. My silly friends. Wish I can turn back time and have dirts and muds all over me, laughters all over us. We used to "curi-curi" mandi at sungai. If I'm unlucky and busted, surely Mama and Bapa would burst in anger. Can't blame them though, I deserved that whips on my ass and thighs. 

Feeling kinda nostalgic. Somehow it hurts. 
:D

um.. its a bird

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...