Sabtu, 31 Mac 2012

Reaching for the stars.

Dun dun dun dun duunn

I used to be a cute boy (?) who kept dreaming to be a scientist. It took a few years for me to realize that it would be a bit hard to achieve. Then, the adolescent me wanted to be a doctor. I've never met with any of this at that time - bio, chem, phy and of course add maths. 

Then came the dark years of my life. Almost 2 years dealing with cigs and stuffs (drugs excluded, cant afford that). Hope my parents didn't have time to read this (as they have no clue about it at all) I keep my fingers crossed. Luckily, I didn't miss my U-turn just before SPM. Extra lucky, I didn't fail any of the subjects, as people expect me to. Thanks God. =)

Went to matriculation. Life changed three-sixty. Almost got back into zaman jahiliah but I kept my feet on the ground this time. Met with various kind of people and stuff. Miss my roomate, tutormate, my crazy kliks and all of my football dudes. I had nothing to say, U guys were owasomm! 
Started to think about becoming a lecturer. A biology lecturer. Hmm.  

Now? I'm running as a teacher-to-be. Hoping to be a great teacher. If God opens my way, I'l try to run until I achieve what I wanted this time being. Wanna be a lecturer ;) But I din put my hopes that high anymore. Lets move wif da flow of life~ 
:O

Epic guru.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...